The Winner is announced. Congratulations to Diane who will be receiving a copy of Saskatchewan’s Best Scenic Drives. The draw was made this morning using a random number generator. Thank you to all those who entered. Stay tuned – we’ll be announcing another book giveaway before long.
As we look forward to another summer season, we’re giving away a copy of our newly released book – Saskatchewan’s Best Scenic Drives, Revised Edition. What could be better than having your own free copy?
Saskatchewan is tailor-made for backroad exploring. We have more roads than any province in Canada—enough to circle the equator four times. Possibilities are mind-boggling, from drives through spectacular river valleys to sweeping natural grasslands, lake-studded boreal forest, wild badlands, some of Canada’s largest sand dunes, breathtaking viewpoints, little-known hideaways, and historic treasures. We not only show you these and many more awesome places, but also help you get there with directions and GPS coordinates. See our post describing the book.
Enter the contest for a chance to win a free copy, sent to you postage paid.
How to Enter
- Subscribe to photojourneys.ca (if you’re already subscribed, you’re halfway there). Sign up below in the footer, or on the sidebar.
- Go to the comments section below in this posting and tell us your favourite scenic drive in Saskatchewan. There is no right or wrong answer – all places indicated are equally valid entries. That’s all there is to it.
- One entry per person. Anyone making multiple entries will be disqualified.
- On May 17, we will draw from all valid entries and contact the winner by email for a Canadian mailing address to ship the book. In order to comply with Canadian contest regulations, the winner will be required to answer a skill-testing question. If the winner does not reply within 48 hours, we will make another draw. The winner’s first name only will be announced.
- The contest is open to all photojourneys.ca subscribers who are Canadian residents at least 18 years of age and have a mailing address in Canada (because of different contest regulations in Quebec, this contest is not open to residents of Quebec).
- The prize is one copy of the book, Saskatchewan’s Best Scenic Drives, Revised Edition, with a value of $29.95. The book will be sent to the winner postage paid.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
- The draw will be based on valid entries received in the comments section of this posting between May 10 and May 16, 2023.
Chances of winning will depend on the number of valid entries received.
The contest is sponsored by Parkland Publishing.
If you don’t want to wait, here’s how you can order a copy of Saskatchewan’s Best Scenic Drives, Revised Edition from Parkland Publishing. Or you can pick up a copy at bookstores and gift shops in Saskatchewan.