Last Updated on June 11, 2021
The Winner is announced. Congratulations to Melissa who will be receiving a copy of The Great Saskatchewan Bucket List. The draw was made this morning using a random number generator. Thank you to all those who entered. Stay tuned – we’ll be announcing another book giveaway before long.
To celebrate spring, we’re giving away a copy of the newly-released Revised and Updated Edition of our bestselling book – The Great Saskatchewan Bucket List – 50 Unforgettable Natural Wonders to see before you “Kick the Bucket”. The draw will be made on May 5.
See our previous posting for details on the book, why it has proven so popular, and what has changed with this edition.
Saskatchewan abounds with natural wonders, but this guidebook cuts to the chase and takes you to the best of the best. Watch the rising sun magically transform Castle Butte into a brilliant red monolith. Marvel at the mysterious Eye Cave on “Dead Man’s River”. Hear the roar and feel the power of Saskatchewan’s largest waterfall. Get up close and personal with wildlife found nowhere else in Canada. We not only show you these and many more awesome places, but also help you get there with directions and GPS coordinates.
Enter the contest for a chance to win a free copy, sent to you postage paid.
How to Enter
- Subscribe to photojourneys.ca (if you’re already subscribed, you’re halfway there). Sign up below in the footer, or on the sidebar.
- Go to the comments section below in this posting and tell us what place in Saskatchewan is at the top of your bucket list. There is no right or wrong answer – all places indicated are equally valid entries. That’s all there is to it. One entry per person.
- On May 5, 2021, we will draw from all valid entries and contact the winner by email for a mailing address to ship the book. In order to comply with Canadian contest regulations, the winner will be required to answer a skill-testing question. The winner’s first name only will be announced.
- The contest is open to all photojourneys.ca subscribers who are Canadian residents at least 18 years of age and have a mailing address in Canada (because of different contest regulations in Quebec, this contest is not open to residents of Quebec).
- The prize is one copy of the book, The Great Saskatchewan Bucket List, with a value of $24.95. The book will be sent to the winner postage paid.
- No purchase is necessary to enter the contest.
- The draw will be based on valid entries received in the comments section of this posting between April 22 and May 4, 2021.
- Chances of winning will depend on the number of valid entries received.
- The contest is sponsored by Parkland Publishing.
Be sure to stay subscribed for additional book giveaway contests coming soon. Also follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for notification on other contests. (links in sidebar)
SUBSCRIBE to Photojourneys below
Feel free to PIN this article